Teleflex is a global provider of medical technologies. This project consisted of the construction and fit out of a three-storey medical device building (4,162m²). Internally, the offices were finished to a Grade A specification. The exterior has a modern façade with a soft curvature.
- Structural Steel enclosure exists at roof level for the Plantroom entailing infill blockwork, Rainscreen Cladding and Tegral Sheeting.
- Envelope Façade was predominately an AMS Toggle Glazed Curtain Wall System with Spandrel panels including an integrated Bris
Soleil Solar Shading System with Toughened Double Glazed Pilkington Solar Control Glazing.
- Other Envelope / Façade Finishes included Tegral Shadowline Cladding at Ground Floor Level and a Feature entrance completed with Portuguese limestone.
- Accommodation was provided primarily in an open-plan office space with raised access floors to the office areas, and included a
bespoke Kitchen and Island and tea stations.
- Cellular offices and meeting rooms were created with acoustic stud partitions with associated glazed screens and Folding/ Demountable Wall Partitions.
- Mechanical & Electrical works were finished to Cat B Office Specifications, including two passenger lifts providing access to all floors of the building.
- External Works included the installation of Foul & Storm Drainage, External M&E Services Installation, Rain Water Harvesting & Attenuation Tanks, Generator Enclosures, Chemical Storage Compound, Kerbing, Paving, Boundary Fencing, Soft & Hard Landscaping, Street Furniture and Public Lighting.
The new Teleflex building offered the company enhanced visibility in the region and helped their recruitment process presenting a sense of stability and permanency to potential candidates in this state of the art work environment. The client required a larger facility for their growing workforce. The outcome is a flagship facility which since its occupation a year ago has been the venue for several Teleflex eurpoean and global meetings and conferences gaining global exposure in the group and eliciting very positive feedback. Teleflex currently employs 260 people and the building is future proofed to have a capacity for 350 plus.
Download Case Study