The Radisson SAS Royal Hotel opened its doors in August 2007. This four star hotel is located between two of Dublin’s most historical locations – Dublin Castle and St. Patrick’s Cathedral, also within 5 minutes walking distance from the key shopping, business and commercial sectors. Adjacent to the hotel is Latin Hall, a modern office development with great views of the city.
The development consists of:
- 150 bedroom hotel, including a number of high quality suites
- A French brasserie restaurant and modern bar
- A 15 meeting room conference centre
- A 2,000m² office block over four floors
- Double basement with parking for 69 vehicles
Download Case Study