- Client: RCDL
- Architect: Anthony Reddy & Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company (In House)
- Duration: August 2006 - October 2009
- Contract value: £37M
The project consisted of 4 residential cores arranged around a mezzanine level courtyard and a 7th and 8th level “bridge” structure with a feature “starscape” design to the underside.
The Dargan Building
- Consisting of 94 apartments made up of 16 one beds, 62 two beds, 19 three beds and 6 three bed duplex apartments
- The ground floor and mezzanine level retail space is accessible from either the existing ground floor levels via stone steps at both the north and south elevations of the courtyard.
Sancton Wood Apartments
- Consisting of 92 apartments across 5 lift/stair cores of between 7 and 9 levels above -1 and -2 basement level parking and retail/commercial space.
- The apartments are made up of 14 one beds, 59 two beds, and 19 three beds.
- Many apartments are with full length balconies and feature steel storage units creating a vibrant and striking visual effect.
- Extensive retail and commercial space is spread over ground and lower ground floors with smaller commercial units scattered throughout.