- Client: St. Patrick's College
- Architect: Taylor Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Bruce Shaw
- Duration: May 2013 - January 2015
- Contract value: £27.6m
The campus development comprised of:
- 2No. new teaching blocks of approximately 4,900m² each incorporating lecture theatres, study areas, workshops, café.
- New sports building of approximately 960m².
- 3No. existing teaching and administration blocks to be mechanically and electrically refurbished.
- 1No. block to be totally refurbished and include a new linked walkway from the two new teaching blocks to the existing teaching and administration blocks.
- 3No. temporary structures containing teaching and office administration space, which were to be maintained and removed from site upon completion.
- External works included new infrastructure, surface water, foul, water mains and all associated site works.
- Realignment of 85M of a cut limestone stone wall and diversion of utility services to facilitate the construction of a new Quality Bus Corridor.
- Landscaping works and revised car parking, roads, paths and pavings.
- External lighting and underground ducts and cabling.
- Relocation of the existing gas skid.
- Demolition of existing buildings and walls.
- Construction of new pedestrian entrance.
- Demolition of existing ESB substation upon completion of new substation.
The campus continued to operate normal activities during the construction period.