- Client: Nortel Networks UK Limited
- Architect: Garett McKee Tebbot & Wells Limited
- Quantity Surveyor: Wicksteeds Consultants Limited
- Duration: March 2010 - May 2010
- Contract value: £0.7M
The works comprised of the formation of a European Data Centre within the vacant Warranty area in the main building at Doagh Road, Monkstown Belfast.
The works included:
- Formation of 250m² of main data centre with the existing ground floor area.
- Formation of a fire exit to the adjoining area.
- Lifting of raised floors and installation of data cabling to the adjoining Comms Room.
- Cable links to the existing electric generator via an under ground cable duct.
- Installation of condensers on the low level roof above the data centre.
- Relocation of existing UPSs from the current data centre location in Harlow, Essex.