- Client: MOPD
- Architect: Gabbitas Gill Partnership
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company (In House)
- Duration: October 2005 - October 2006
- Contract value: £11M
The design and build project involved the construction of a new 3 storey, 103 bedroom hotel (1,380m²) with ancillary restaurants, bars, function room and leisure facilities with associated site works and car parking.
The building consisted of 40ml Portuguese Limestone cladding to the front of the building and to an external stairwell, complete with proprietary fixings.
- This 4 star hotel has included in its leisure facilities; a 25m swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gym and treatment spa.
- The bathrooms for all the bedrooms are offsite constructed pods. They were delivered and installed in position as the floors were completed on each level.