- Client: Johnstown House
- Architect: OBK Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company (In House)
- Duration: September 2005 - October 2006
- Contract value: £7.9M
The project involved the construction of Executive Suites for Johnstown House Marriott Hotel, Enfield, Meath.
- 10 blocks of 4 nr executive stay apartments (Storey) Fully finished units
- Hardwood timber floors
- Timber frame and blockwork constructed finished externally with a monocouche render and cedar cladding finish
- Curved standing seam roof, ceilings finished to profile of roof
- Development included a sprinkler system, central vacuum system and chairlifts
- Siteworks including new road parking, watermain, gasmain, site lighting, drainage, etc.
- Landscaping to include both hard and soft landscaping