- Client: NDFA
- Architect: Healy & Partners Architects
- Duration: February 2014 - March 2015
- Contract value: £1.2m
Under NDFA Design & Build Framework Agreement, JJ Rhatigan & Company won the contract for Bundles 1 and 3 schools which involved the design and build of primary and post primary schools on 10 different sites comprising a mix of new build, replacement, refurbishment and extension.
Cloughduv National School was part of Bundle 3 Schools and comprised of the construction of a single storey stand alone extension containing 4 classrooms, staff room, library and associated accommodation to the North of the existing school, as well as all associated Mechanical and Electrical services. The works also included:
- The phased construction of a new set down area to the front of the existing school along with the relocation of the staff car park and associated landscaping.
- Removal of the existing temporary accommodation on completion of the construction works.
- New services infrastructure.
- New covered link, roads, parking areas, ball courts and fencing.