- Client: Cluid Housing Association
- Architect: Rhatigan Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Noel J Farrell & Associates
- Duration: January 2010 – August 2011
- Contract value: €10M
The project consisted of the demolition, refurbishment and new build construction of a housing estate and all ancillary and site works.
The Estate comprised of 72 no. houses and a community centre. The works involved the provision of:
- 21 no. 2 bedroom dwellings of which 7 were converted existing houses and 14 were new single storey dwellings
- 34 no. 3 bedroom dwellings of which 2 were single storey and 32 were new semi-detached
- 9 no. 4 bedroom dwellings of which 5 were converted existing dwellings and 4 were new
- 2 no. 5 bed dwellings both of which were newly built
- Elevational treatment to 12 no. retained owner occupied houses which were 3 bedroom terraced
A major element of the contract was the phasing of works to tie in with an agreed decanting programme for the existing occupied units.