- Client: HSE
- Architect: Avanti Architects, Coady Partnership Architects, McCarthy O'Hora Architects, Rhatigan Architects
- Duration: May 2016 – December 2017
- Contract value: €80m
The project relates to the construction of 9 Primary Care Centres nationwide, providing accommodation for Primary Care Team services including General Practitioner (GP) services. In addition a number of centres will include a wider range of community based services, for example,
- dental services;
- community mental health services;
- child and adolescent mental health services;
- early intervention teams, and
- Doctor on call services.
The centres range in size from approximately 1,500 m² to 5,000 m² gross floor area. The finished buildings will be completed to A3 energy rating.