- Client: Health Service Executive
- Architect: O’Riain & Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company (In House)
- Duration: October 2009 - January 2010
- Contract value: €200K
This fit-out project involved the provision of a new health centre for Moycullen village, replacing an old facility.
The overall gross floor area of the health centre is 289m², all at ground floor level. It comprises:
- 4 no. clinical rooms for local doctors and district nurse
- Multi purpose room for the Social Welfare Officer, Physiologist and other front line HSE staff
- Open plan office space for the HSE Clerical staff
All works carried out were in accordance with current standards and HSE requirements.