- Client: Leopardstown Racecourse
- Duration: November 2012 - June 2013
- Contract value: €3M
The project comprised of the refurbishment and internal fitting‐out of the hospitality and support areas on Level 3 of the main grandstand building in Leopardstown Racecourse.
The provision of these new facilities and associated services included:
- The replacement of external glazing and roof glazing
- The fabrication and installation of an external viewing balcony structure
- The construction of new bar and food serving counters
- The fit-out of catering kitchen
- New floor/wall/ceiling finishes
- Building of cold-rooms
- Wheelchair lift and associated builders work
The strip-out stage of the works also involved an extensive amount of asbestos removal.
The gross floor area of the work is 1,750m² / 18,837ft2.