- Client: Sisters of Mercy
- Architect: O’Neill O’Malley
- Quantity Surveyor: Peter F. Costello
- Duration: Nov 2010 – July 2011
- Contract value: £1.4M
Refurbishment of an existing 32 bedroom convent into a 26 bedroom convent with en-suites and ancillary accommodation.
- The demolition of an existing staircore, doors, windows, internal walls, floor and ceiling finishes, fitted furniture, sanitary ware, roof finishes, mechanical and electrical services.
- Installation of new internal walls, floor and ceiling finishes, doors, windows, roof, fitted & loose furniture, and mechanical and electrical services.
- Construction of a new fire escape stair core on the east elevation and the construction of a new glazed extension on the western elevation.
- Re-pointing of stonework to chapel façade and all associated site works.