- Client: Ballincar Partnership
- Architect: Access Building Design
- Quantity Surveyor: Davis Langdon PKS
- Duration: January 2003 - May 2004
- Contract value: £19.7M
The project involved the construction of a 132 bedroom hotel located in Ballincar, surrounded by the picturesque countryside of Rosses Point. Built on the site of the original Ballincar House Hotel.
The development consists of:
- 132 bedrooms, including suites, and business class rooms
- 11 meeting rooms over 1,031m² with full business centre facilities
- Ballroom with a capacity of 950 theatre style or 450 banquet style
- Large Restaurant, Bar and residents Lounge
- Luxurious Solas spa and wellness centre with 12 purpose built treatment rooms, relaxation room and hydro suite
- Leisure Centre boasting a state of the Art gym, 18m heated swimming pool, children’s pool, sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and outdoor Canadian hot tub
- Basement and surface parking for over 200 vehicles.
Work was carried out over a 14 month period and we were responsible for both the construction and the fit out of the overall complex.