- Client: Lidl Ireland GmbH
- Architect: SDS
- Quantity Surveyor: SQS
- Duration: 11 Weeks
- Contract value: £394.7K
This project involved the complete refurbishment and bakery extension to an existing Lidl Store, Cranmore Lane, Co. Sligo.
The project consisted of:
- Constructing a new bakery to the side elevation of the store, with sand/cement render finish and paralon flat roof
- Removal of old cladding to all elevations and installing new cladding
- Removal of existing external & internal windows & doors and installing new curtain walling, entrance pod, steel and timber doors
- The existing ceilings were removed and new ceilings installed in the store and warehouse.
- The walls of the store were plastered & tiled with existing finished blockwork re-painted.
- New crash barriers, night cage and bump rails were installed.
- The existing floors were re-tiled.
- Existing mechanical and electrical services were removed and new systems installed.
- A new trolley bay was constructed and a new trolley keeper duct was installed around the perimeter of the site
- The car park was re-tared, new line marking carried out and new street lighting installed.