- Client: Lidl Ireland GmbH
- Architect: Armstrong Reape
- Quantity Surveyor: CQS Ireland
- Duration: 9th Sept 2013 - 7th November 2013
- Contract value: £631.6K
The project involved structural remedial work, refurbishment works and Bakery extension at the Lidl retail store in Clifden, Galway. This Design and Build project required a comprehensive fit out to the existing store.
Fit out works included a suspended concrete floor slab complete with concrete reinforcing bars and steel mesh, installation of mini-piles, demolition of the existing floor slab and construction of a new spine wall between the shop floor and store area.
- Bakery extension including bakery surround, sinks, splash-backs and complete mechanical and electrical fit-out works.
- Stand-alone freezer room
- Floor tiling to client specifications
- Wall tiling and plaster and paint to client specifications
- Ceiling grid and tiles, plasterboard ceiling and paint to staff back of house areas
- Upgrade works to the Mechanical and Electrical services as per Lidl requirements. Works included fire alarm, CCTV, BMS, sprinkler system, boiler upgrade works
- Replacement of full height curtain-walling screen, steel and timber doors
- 3300mm high timber acoustic fence complete with steel frame to goods delivery area.