- Client: Duffy's Supervalu, Roscommon
- Architect: EJ Hegarty & Co.
- Quantity Surveyor: Noel Farrell & Associates
- Duration: May 2006 - March 2007
- Contract value: £4.7M
The project consisted of a new Supervalu Supermarket, offices and staff areas, basement car parking, external car park and external retail units. The overall floor area was 3,200m².
The building was Structural Steel frame with blockwork, cladding, curtain walling, sand/cement render and stonework facades. The external units were traditional build.
The main features were as follows:
- Large basement carpark with access to the shopping arcade, with disabled car parking spaces and car parking spaces marked out with yellow lines
- Large tiled floor area ready to receive shop fit out with areas prepared for cold storage rooms
- Retail units to the left of the main shopping mall all including separate toilet facilities to each unit
- Offices and staff areas
- External Coffee shop
- External retail units
- Large tarmacadam external car park, with disabled parking and car parking spaces marked out with white lines
- Paved pedestrian footpaths with pedestrian crossings