- Client: Creganna Medical Devices
- Architect: OKM Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Noel J Farrell & Associates
- Duration: July 2003 - April 2004
- Contract value: £3.7m
The project involved the construction of a three storey building, insitu concrete frame, complete with mechanical, electrical, lift, telecommunications and security fit out.
Key features include:
- A curtain wall glazing and modern architectural panelling with a large glazed entrance.
- The roof screeds were laid to fall with asphalt over the main structure and PVC Roofing membrane over the Atrium.
- The main internal wall was constructed in 215 block work.
- Each floor had a loading bay constructed with associated safety barriers.
- There were two lifts fitted, one for goods and the other for passengers.
- The building was constructed basically shell and core for the production area, with all main cabling and boards being installed. The main ventilation and heating system were installed where possible leaving provisions for future connections.