Established in 1952 by the late John J Rhatigan.
Progression into the Leisure sector, with success in Municipal and Education.
Municipal sector grew substantially.
Padraic Rhatigan became the second generation leader in 1981.
Won ‘European Building Construction Excellence Award’ for Kirwan’s Lane.
Dublin regional office opened.
Won Construction Excellent Award for NUIG IT Building.
Father Griffin Road Mixed Use Development completed.
Completion of Creganna Medical Devices Lab and Office Building.
Sligo Office opened. Phase 2 at Crumlin Hospital completed.
Radisson SAS, Golden Lane, Dublin opened.
Athlone Town Centre, a 140,000m² project, completed.
HSQ Mixed Development completed.
UCD Roebuck Student Accommodation completed.
Bon Secours Extension, Galway completed.
Highfield Hospital and Nursing Home, Dublin completed.
London office opened. Medtronic CIC awarded LEED Gold Cert.