- Client: Volex
- Architect: Taylor Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: Peter F Costello & Partners
- Duration: January 1999 - December 2000
- Contract value: €8M
The project involved the construction of a New Manufacturing facility with office area to the front for Volex Corporate Headquarters, as well as carparking facilities.
- Steel Framed building, with cladding to the manufacturing area. The office section was steel frame, finished with a specialist coloured render system to the front elevation.
- The fit-out was high standard with hardwood joinery and a glazed atrium.
Phase two consisted of an extension to the manufacturing facility.