- Client: Michael Grealish
- Architect: Sean Dockery & Associates
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company
- Duration: June 2008 - June 2009
- Contract value: €7.4M
The development consists of the demolition of an existing unit and the construction of a mixed use development.
The project included:
- A 3200 m² basement car park
- 10 retail units
- 6 offices
- 11 apartments over 3 floors and all associated services.
- Landscaped courtyards.
Construction of the basement included a bulk dig and associated temporary works comprising of underpinning existing boundary walls & shotcreting boundary.
The substructure & superstructure is RC constructed.
External finishes include render, zinc cladding, cedarwood cladding & stone cladding.