- Client: Georgia Tech Ireland
- Architect: Dan O’Riordan
- Quantity Surveyor: Dan O’Riordan
- Duration: March 2008 – June 2008
- Contract value: €0.5m
The project involved the fit out of an industrial unit for Georgia Tech Ireland including:
- The provision of a new mezzanine floor and means of escape.
- The provision of open plan offices and cellular offices on the first floor, together with a large exhibition area.
- The provision of cellular offices, training room and catering facilities on the ground floor, together with warehouse production areas.