- Client: RCDL
- Architect: O’Riain & Associated Architects
- Quantity Surveyor: JJ Rhatigan & Company (In House)
- Duration: March 2006 - January 2008
- Contract value: €20M
Mixed Use Development consisting of 16 apartments, 4 townhouses, offices, 6,280m² of retail including a Supervalu Supermarket, Crèche, Medical Centre, Bars, Restaurants and underground Car Park.
A layered development, which accommodates two designated levels of retail usage.
The following sustainable energy features were implemented in this project:-
- Installing Solar Panels for Domestic Water Heating
- Installing High Efficiency Gas Boilers with wet pipe Radiator
heating system (not storage heating)
- Improved insulation values throughout
- Improved External Windows and Door U-values
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System instead of Natural Ventilation
and Extract Fans to Bathrooms & en-suites
- High Frequency Light Fittings to Car Park Basement Area