- Client: RCDL
- Architect: Anthony Reddy & Associates
- Duration: September 2004 - November 2006
- Contract value: €20M
Mixed-use six storey over double basement parking development which features ground floor commercial / retail units and seventy seven luxury apartments, around a secluded landscaped courtyard. Gross floor area of Castle Way Development is 8,110 m².
Great attention to detail has been given to the construction and finishes of the common areas with spacious corridors featuring hardwood cherry doors and skirting and luxury pile carpet throughout. The development includes:
- One bed, two bed, two bed duplex, three bed and three bed duplex, and duplex penthouse apartments
- Italian designed bathrooms and en-suites with feature under floor heating, ceramic tiling and Italian marble, hardwood cherry doors throughout
- All kitchen appliances are fitted into a feature designed kitchen with granite worktops
- Large balconies, with glazed balustrades to all apartments.
- The scheme provides sustainable design to a level not normally achieved. Insulation levels: Building Regulations requirements Castleway Walls 0.27W/mk, windows 2.2 W/mk, Walls 0.22W/mk, windows 1.4W/mk